ResourcePoint: Group Discounts for Members of The Wheel
Welcome to ResourcePoint - The Wheel's Group Purchasing Network Supporting Irish Charities in their Buying Decisions.
ResourcePoint provides award-winning group discount purchasing options to members of The Wheel, allowing them to save money for the things that really matter.
Not yet a member of The Wheel? No problem - click here to discover more about what The Wheel and ResourcePoint could do for your non-profit, or read on to view all available offers now.
If you are interested in making real savings for your organisation please get in touch with us here and we will contact you shortly.
You can also access our Supplier Directory here.
Topaz fuel cards provide flexibility and excellent cost savings to members of The Wheel.
Did you know if your charity receives 40% or more funding from statutory sources then your organisation can qualify for government framework pricing?
- Full free analysis of your landline usage that could result in savings up to 40% off your current landline charges
- Charity phones start from as little as €11 ex vat per month for unlimited calls and texts within the ROI.
- Charity workers can also avail of amazing rates: unlimited calls and texts and 2GB of data with a free smart phone for only €28.91 per month including vat.
- As a member of a Charity you can avail of this exclusive offer for you and up to 3 members of your family.
To be contacted by one of The Wheel reps in Three Ireland for full free analysis of our Telecomms then leave your contact details here.
Energia supplies gas and electricity to over 40% of all SME's and 65,000 businesses nationwide.
Using Energia offers:
Highly competitive rates
Hassle free switching process
Excellent Customer Service
Online Account Management
- Energia Extra - A loyalty programme for members
As part of the ResourcePoint Scheme Energia are offering an extra competitive rate to all members of The Wheel
For more information about this offer see and click on the offer below, or to switch today simply call 1850 719 376 and quote the code list below and that you are a member of the Wheel.
BHP Insurances Ltd has been Insurance broker to members of The Wheel since 2010. We have worked in partnership to develop Insurance offerings which best suit the needs of your Non-Profit organisations.
These offerings are exclusive to members of The Wheel and can only be purchased by contacting the dedicated team in BHP Insurances. On average we have saved over 40% on insurance premiums to the hundreds of members who have purchased their insurance policies through us.
There is no cover which cannot be purchased for our members, and below is a list of covers which our current members have purchased.
Public Liability | Employers Liability including cover for volunteers | Property Insurance | Business Interruption | All Risks | Directors and Officers Liability | Legal Expenses | Personal Accident | Professional Indemnity | Medical Malpractice
To arrange for an immediate quotation, please contact Mark Lee in BHP Insurances. Policies can be purchased immediately with policy documents issued on the same day of purchase.
Mark Lee | Associate Director | T: 01-6299927 | M: 086 389 7749 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please click here
BHP Insurances Ltd is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Free Offer to members of The Wheel:
Protecting your organisation, your Board and your reputation is often based on keeping up with changes in legislation, understanding how they affect your organisation, and putting training and processes in place to ensure that you are compliant.
BHP are offering all members of The Wheel a FREE initial audit of your pension scheme which will allow your organisation to ensure that you are:
Compliant with changes in Trustee legislation (which became effective 1st February 2012) &
- Availing of one of the most suitable pension packages on the market.
Ask yourself these 4 simple questions:
- Are we currently paying large trustee fees?
- If not, has each of our Trustees completed the obligatory training?
- Are our pension funds getting competitive investment returns?
- Are we availing of some of the lowest fees and charges on the market?
For further information on this offering and a free initial review of your current portfolio, please contact Paraic O’Mahony on 01-6202030, e-mail: email@example.com or click on the attached link: click here for a copy of our mandate.
For more information please click here
BHP Insurances Ltd is regulated by the Central Bank of Irelands
The Office Centre – Next Day Delivery Nationwide
The Office Centre is your one stop shop for an extensive range of Stationery, Office Supplies, Inks & Toner, Business Machines, Jitchen & Bathroom supplies and lots more – all available for next day delivery (or collection from your local store).
Services available in our retail shops include Photocopying, Faxing, Laminating, Binding and Printing from memory stick.
Guaranteed we can save you money on your annual Office Supply Spend.
Why not contact us and let us do a full audit of your office supplies expenditure and let us show you how we can save you money. Claim your free box of copier paper at the same time. Contact Chris on 0871478600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact us to get set up with a personal login to place orders online and give you access to best possible pricing for members of The Wheel!
Contact: Lo-call 1890 989 789 | E: email@example.com
NumberCruncher – Smart Accounting Services from Bradán Consulting
Switch over to our exclusive offer for members of The Wheel:
WHAT YOU GET
LOW COST Bookkeeping and Accounting – cloud-based, up-to-date. See Pricing Plans
FREE Financial Process - Policy and Procedures – customised, compliant. Click here
- REDUCE Audit Time and Costs – for companies limited by guarantee. Read more
BENEFITS FOR YOU
SAVE TIME - Free up time to deliver your services
BETTER DECISIONS - Financial Information at your fingertips
SAVE MONEY - Admin Costs – Bookkeeping, IT, Accounts, Audit
- PEACE OF MIND – Best Practice Compliance Built-In
Rates discounted by 5% for members of The Wheel
Doggett Print & Design - More Than Just Your Print Partner
A Unique & Professional Service
There is no greater satisfaction than delivering a finished product that helps a client reach their goals.
We endeavour to create long-lasting and prosperous relationships with our client partners.
The Difference is in Our Service
We love what we do. The passion we have for our work enables us to take ownership of our clients’ projects and constantly strive to deliver the highest-quality products and service possible.
From a simple one-colour business card to a complex seven-colour corporate prospectus, we have the presses to handle the job.
At Doggett Group we provide our clients with effective print solutions. Whether you need commercial offset or digital printing, graphic design, or mailing and fulfillment services, our team remains focused on helping you achieve your goals through the entire print cycle.
Talk to Doggett Group about your printing requirements and make sure to check in on our promotional pages. Our experience in the voluntary sector is well respected and we would be delighted to work with your organisation.
For further information on all of these offers, or to place an order, please contact Keith Courtney on:
Ph: (01) 453 3151 | M: 087 065 1280 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Achilles Group: SUPPLY-LINE for Procurement
What is Supply-Line?
Achilles Supply-Line is your trusted connection to over 5,000 validated suppliers of products and services – designed to maximize value and transparency, minimize risk, and reduce effort and cost for your non-profit organisation.
It is an online database of over 5,000 prequalified suppliers covering 1,000s of products, services and works, and the engine behind The Wheel’s ResourcePoint programme which has already achieved savings of up to 50% for charities across Ireland.
Now, for the first time, Achilles is offering access to Supply-Line to members of The Wheel across all product and service lines.
Supply-Line enables your community, voluntary or charitable organisation to:
Ensure you get real value for money on everything from commercial vehicles to specialist medical equipment
Show your organisation’s purchasing processes are transparent, validated and compliant, with built-in recording of all transactions
Demonstrate integrity and sustainability in your organisation’s financial governance
- Actively manage risks (including physical and reputational risks) associated with spending public funds and providing public services
- Reduce staff/volunteer time and effort spent on the tendering/purchasing process, allowing you to direct these resources towards your organisation’s core activities and mission.
To find out more, click here to view a short, user-friendly powerpoint presentation explaining the service – what it is, and how it could benefit your organisation.
Contact Laura or Alan on (01) 402 0114, or email thewheel@Achilles.com.
We’ll be happy to talk through your individual requirements and advise you on how Achilles Supply-Line could save your organisation money, time and effort when purchasing goods and services – not to mention the transparency, compliance and reduced risk an Achilles Supply-Line membership guarantees.
At Fornax LED, our goal is to deliver cost effective lighting solutions to our clients that reduce operating costs, reduce maintenance and improve light quality. Through our panel of manufacturers, we tailor our solutions to our clients needs and can project manage the complete installation or consult with our clients installation team.
What Fornax LED ltd offer Wheel members:
As a Wheel/Resource Point partner, we offer special pricing to all members.
- A one stop shop for energy saving LED lighting, installation and rebate application.
- Excellent customer service.
- We offer a supply and fit service OR a supply only service if you wish for the work to be carried out by your existing electricians.
- Excellent levels of cost reduction on lighting, for the lifetime of the product (circa 10 years).
Click here to register your interest and hear more about Fornax.
Chris Mee Group
Services: The Chris Mee Group was founded in 1996 as a specialist health and safety consultancy firm. We are now a leading provider of Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental services, including:
- Training (Manual Handling, Safe Pass, First Aid, Fire Safety, Food Hygiene, Train The Trainer, and many more)
- Consultancy (Safety Statements, Audits, Risk Assessments, Construction Safety, Safety Management, Fire Safety Engineering, Ergonomics, Behaviour Based Safety, and much more)
- Personnel/Recruitment (Permanent and Temporary)
- Carbon Action (Carbon emissions training and consultancy)
- We offer over 100 training courses across all health and safety fields nationwide as well as courses in professional development
- The Chris Mee Group specialise in competitive and professional turnkey solutions designed to fulfil all your health, safety, quality and environmental requirements
- Our accreditations include SOLAS (FÁS), FETAC (QQI), NEBOSH, IOSH, and many more.
Offer to Members of The Wheel:
Adare Human Resource Management
Adare Human Resource Management has put in place a support structure - exclusively for members of The Wheel - to avail of discounted Human Resource and Employment Law Support Services.
Adare Human Resource Management (an Irish Company) are leading experts in Employment Law, Industrial Relations and best practice Human Resource Management in Ireland. We have worked extensively with charities and not-for-profit organisations and have the experience, expertise and dedication required to support the complex requirements of the sector.
The need for all organisations to have compliant employment terms and conditions and HR policies in place should be a priority area for all member organisations. The Wheel’s aim, through partnership with Adare Human Resource Management, is to support member organisations towards achieving compliance by offering cost-effective HR supports from our experienced partner HR supplier.
Employment Law Support Services
From compliance with your contracts of employment and employee policies and procedures, industrial relations disputes through to legal representation at third parties, our Partnership Programme provides you with the advice and support your organisation requires.
Contracts of Employment - fully compliant with employment legislation and reflect best practice
Employee Handbook - the required HR policies and procedures (Employee Handbook) in line with employment legislation and organisational requirements, as well as any future changes to employment legislation to ensure your documentation keeps up to date.
Dedicated HR and Employment Law Advisor - to understand and support your organisation with advice
HR and Employment Law Helpdesk - access to our Helpdesk providing telephone and email advice on all Employment Law, Industrial Relations and HR queries or issues.
- HR / Employee Relations / Industrial Relations Guidance -Through the issuing, review and management of letters / correspondence relating to employee and / or industrial relations issues, we ensure effective oversight to reduce any potential exposure for the organisation.
At Adare Human Resource Management we ensure organisations have the full remit of supports available to them. In addition to our Partnership Programme supports, as required, organisations can avail of:
- Onsite HR Management - Our HR and Employment Law consultants can provide the onsite support for eventualities such as the management of grievances, disciplinaries or bullying / harassment investigations on behalf of the organisation
- Industrial Relations Advice & Dispute Management - Our Industrial Relations (IR) supports assist both unionised and non-unionised organisations with all aspects of industrial relations from conciliation and negotiation through to representation at industrial relations institutions
- Legal Representation - Our Employment Law solicitors provide legal advice on all aspects of complex employment law issues and represent our clients as needed in third parties such as the Rights Commissioner, Labour Relations Commission (LRC), Labour Court and Employment Appeals Tribunal (EAT).
Linea is the most comprehensive, up to date HR and Employment Law online resource available for HR practitioners, managers, accountants and those tasked with responsibility for people management.
Members exclusively enjoy:
24/7 access to a powerful knowledge resource with high search functionality
Comprehensive guidance on all aspects of Employment Law – information on all key pieces of Employment Legislation and regulations affecting your organisation, employment related cases and practical solutions including FAQ’s
- Access to an extensive list of Human Resource best practice toolkits, templates, company policies, forms, letters, checklists and employment related calculators.
Human Resource Management Consultancy Services
Our HR and consulting services help leading Organisations in the Charity/ Not for Profit Sector throughout Ireland manage the complex HR challenges they face. We provide a range of HR consulting services that are not only solution focused, but are proactive to endure we consistently deliver upon the needs of your organisation.
Conflict/ Dispute Resolution and Investigations - Our Conflict Management and Dispute Resolution services promote the resolution of workplace disputes at the lowest level possible using conflict resolution and collaborative processes. Our Consultants serve as an impartial third party to help manager as and employees express their workplace concerns, resolve and manage conflict, and learn more productive ways of communicating
Organisational Development and Change - Effective people and performance management presents an ongoing challenge for Organisations, particularly in a continuously changing environment. We review existing systems and make recommendations for change based on our experience of best practice
- Human Resource Management Excellence - Human Resource Management Excellence seeks to ensure that each aspect of HR from recruitment and induction through to performance and retention are meeting the short to longer-term people and Organisational needs.
Contact Details: For further information on this discounted offering, please contact Tom McDonagh on (01) 561 3594, or e-mail: email@example.com.
Say Hello to Printers with Free Unlimited Ink!
You can sign up at your nearest Cartridge Green store or online at http://www.cartridgegreen.ie/cms/shop. When you sign up online we will ship your new printer to you the very next day!.
HSF health plan is the trading company of the charity, The Hospital Saturday Fund. Our heritage means we have no ostentatious head office building and no overloaded administration or sales commission. Instead, there is a culture of care for you and your family and a policy of sharing any surplus with medical charities, local hospitals and hospices as well as individuals with a serious illness or a disability.
For more information contact (lo-call) 1890 451451 or visit www.hsf.ie.
Recosi is a premium re-seller of corporate quality refurbished laptops, refurbished desktops and peripherals. All of our equipment is either ex-corporate or ex-government departments and are tier 1 Brands such as HP, Dell, Lenovo. They come data–wiped to highest Government standards and have a 12 month warranty. When originally purchased they would have been to the highest build specification. As a Microsoft Registered Refurbisher all of our refurbished computers or laptops are correctly installed and licensed.
- Installation of new operating systems
- New Microsoft Refurbisher license supplied
- Cleaned inside and out.
Recosi (Regional and European Co-Operative for Social Industry) sell through Green IT (www.greenit.ie).